Thursday, October 18, 2018

Quick Hair Update + Hair Plans | October 2018

Hey! Hey! Hey! I know it has been A WHILE!!! I know I will come back for a bit, whether on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or Blogspot and then I will take a looong break away from social media! There are reasons for this, valid ones...sometimes lol! Just know, I am always thinking of you all and hope for the best! I do hope to be back soon and consistently; back to sharing my hair tips, goals, knowledge and secrets...my overall hair journey with you. And, once I am back, I will be back for good!


So, talking about hair! How has my hair been? Well, I will be honest, as I always have been with my journey. My hair is not the healthiest at the moment and has not been for quite some time. Sigh...Since I got pregnant back in fall 2016, I have struggled with staying committed to my hair care regimen. It has literally been two years since my hair has been very healthy. Yes, two years! I had some moments in between in which my hair was getting back to a good state but I found myself going backwards by missing wash days, neglecting my hair, choosing to do something else besides my hair, etc. The list goes on! Whatever the reason or excuse, I still put my hair on the back burner and now it is suffering because of that. I do have my moments in which I want to cut my hair off to "start over" and the next moment, I decide to keep my hair and try to baby it up so it can flourish once again. At this moment, my hair goal is to simply get my hair healthy again! That is all!

Now, that fall is here, I will be going back to my hair care regimen: https://the4cproject.blogspot.com/2017/01/my-hair-care-regimen-repost.html
It is going to be a HUGE transition getting back into following a regimen but I still love my hair and want to see it happy and healthy again! So, here we go....keep following my journey to see updates! 

Thanks for continuing to be there! :) I appreciate y'all!

*~*~*~*~*~*

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

1 comment:

  1. Do not wash your hair excessively because this could irritate your scalp. As you grow older, your hair loses its strength and you will be unable to manage it the way you were able to before. Get detailed info about how to wash your curly hair on this site.

    ReplyDelete