Sunday, January 7, 2018

My 2018 #HairGoals!

Happy New Year! How exciting that we are blessed to be alive in 2018!? I pray this is a prosperous, amazing year for each and every one of you! Thank you for your continued support of #The4cProject! You all have been great and I appreciate your kindness over the years!

Ok, so, the new year is here! And, of course, with that comes new goals. I can honestly say since doing my third big chop on March 31, 2014 I have seen my hair go through many, many, many ups and downs. 2015 was the best year for my hair; it was at its healthiest and I was being consistent with my regimen and staple products. To be honest, I drifted away from properly taking care of my hair and saw it drastically change within the past few years BUT I am on a mission to get it very healthy, once again! I have created a realistic list of tasks that I plan to achieve this year in order for my #hairgoals to be met!

My 2018 Hair Goals:

* Mid-back length hair, when stretched (Currently, this is my ultimate hair length goal so it would be awesome to achieve this in 2018!)
* Thicker hair
* Healthier hair
* Be consistent with hair care regimen (and immediately get back on it if I slack off)
* Wear protective styles 6 months out of the year (not consecutively)
* Cut back on wearing puffs, buns and any style that creates extra tension on edges
* Use all natural and organic ingredients only
* Use 1-2 natural hair care brands only, by the end of the year
* Continue to encourage and help others on their #healthyhairjourney

Very realistic, right!? So, what are your hair goals for 2018? Care to share? Leave them down below; I'd love to hear what you have planned for your hair this new year!

*~*~*~*~*~*

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment