Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Postpartum Shedding + Progress

Today on my Instagram page I posted a picture showing how my edges currently look. Let's just say my edges were snatched, literally! And, my right side is the only section that really suffered. Thankfully, my left side does not look too bad. Here's a different picture so you can see how my edges have reacted to recently having a baby over the summer #postpartumshedding:

October 19, 2017

And, this is how my edges look as of this month:

November 12, 2017

The area is not as bald looking and "obvious" and I am really excited to see progress! I have recently been massaging my scalp daily and applying my oil blend every few days. While I love wearing a good puff (it's such a quick, easy hairstyle) I have to take a break from it and those few steps have already helped that area to get some hair again! I am going to continue this massage and oil routine and see how it does for my hair and scalp. And, once my hair grows back in completely I will be taking a serious, necessary break from wearing puffs and any hairstyle that causes too much tension. They have been my go-to-hairstyle for much of my pregnancy and the months after but I have noticed puffs tend to be the hairstyle that does the most damage to the more fragile parts of my hair, IE: my edges! I will update at least monthly to show progress and keep you guys posted on my oil blend, since I know so many ask about it. Trust me, deets are coming sooner than later! 

*~*~*~*~*~*

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment