Monday, September 18, 2017

Introducing the #AtoZHairSeries!

Recently, I discussed on my YouTube channel that I will be starting a fun, creative hair-related challenge called the #AtoZHairSeries. In this 26-week long series, I will be recreating hairstyles that have been styled and worn by those in the natural hair community. I will be choosing a natural hair guru, stylist, influencer or content creator based off of their name and creating one of their looks. For instance, the first person I choose, their name or social media username will begin with an 'A.' I will recreate one of their looks and then find someone whose name/username begins with 'B' and continue going from there until I get to the letter 'Z.' Make sense? I want to showcase work from some of the "well-knowns" and up and coming, so I am looking at all pages! This series will also challenge me to get more creative with hairstyles while also learning new techniques. I am excited about doing something new and fresh and also offering natural hairstyle options.

So far I have already done the letter 'A' and recreated a look from someone many may know in the natural hair community. Go check out the video and see who I chose! And, let me know if you have any suggestions. The inspiration for letter 'B' will be uploaded this week! Who will be next?!

*~*~*~*~*~*

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment