Thursday, August 17, 2017

Tempted to Taper!

Hi Guys! So sorry I've been MIA up here. Life with a new baby in the house has really taken over, but in an amazing way! I love spending time with my new little guy so any time that I get to cuddle with him and play with his brothers, I take the time to do so! If you follow me on Instagram, I've shared some snippets of him (not the face...lol!) and his cute little feet and hair.

On another note, let's talk about my hair! Sigh. As much as I don't want to admit, my hair is taking the back burner once again. Honestly, for the past...10 months or so, I have not been feeling the process of taking care of my hair and sticking to my regimen. I've had my moments here and there in which I have done great but then I go back to just chilling. Since a little after finding out about my pregnancy, I have not catered to my hair as much as I could/should. Do I have regrets? Not really. Though I haven't reached my hair length goal yet, I don't feel "bad" or "guilty" about not consistently catering to my hair. I'll reach that goal some day. It may not be now or in the next year but I will. I love my hair but I have now realized there are way more important people and priorities in my life that I would rather give my attention to at this point in my life. And, if that means putting off wash day for another day or week, I know my hair and it can handle it. I just don't have the desire to do too much to it at the moment (but surprisingly enough my hair has been growing!).

With all of that being said, I am so tempted to get a tapered cut! I have been playing around with the idea of cutting my hair these past few days. The ONLY reason why I do not want to cut it is because I don't want to wake up and feel like I've made a mistake lol. That has happened before, many times before. I am absolutely in love with the tapered cut look though! I'm kind of feeling like I want to do it now before I reach my goal length because I've always said once I reach my ultimate length, I will not be cutting my hair anymore. So, we will see what happens in the next few months or weeks! ;) In the meantime, check out these beautiful cuts I found searching for that perfect tapered look!















*~*~*~*~*~*

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment