Saturday, September 2, 2017

Hair Update!

Just because I'm up, bored and want to give you guys a little update on my hair: so far my hair is doing pretty good! I have not experienced any major changes with my hair since having my baby in June. Honestly, I thought I would have some postpartum shedding by now. After researching, I read that postpartum shedding usually happens between months 3 and 6 and though my little guy just hit the 3 month mark, I figured I would have dealt with the shedding by now. Thankfully, I have not and I hope I don't have to deal with it this time around. Just to help prevent it, I think I am going to start doing my black tea rinses now. I did these many years ago after having my first son and they helped my hair out so much! So, I look forward to using them again in hopes of keeping my hair full and healthy.

On another note, it seems as though my hair has gotten more dense and even thicker! I feel like I say this every few months lol but it's true! There is some difference with my hair. When I detangle it, I have to separate my hair into even smaller sections just to be able to easily comb it. Tonight, I tried braiding my hair (to rock a braid out tomorrow) with just 4 braids (inspired by Ambrosia) aaand that was NOT happening! My hair literally demanded that I did more braids...4 was not cutting it. So, I ended up with 10 braids. I still believe my results will come out beautifully. And, I promise there will be a video as I made sure to record for you all. ;) Feel free to subscribe to my channel in the meantime.

Last, but most definitely not least -- a few of you have asked me about my homemade oil blend that I have been using for a little over a year now (can't believe it's been that long!). I plan to share more details about it very soon, so thank you for continuing to be patient! I am still working on a few (major) things before I release any info about it! But, I am excited and just know I am not holding out on you all! You'll know more sooner than later!

As always, thanks for joining me on this journey to healthier more beautiful hair!


*~*~*~*~*~*

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment