Friday, June 9, 2017

#30DHHC One Week Update!

#30DHHC ONE WEEK UPDATE

So much has changed in my life within the last week which has caused me to not be as committed to the #30DHHC as I would have liked to be! But, I am not beating myself up about it because after all, adding a new little to the household requires that most of my attention goes to making sure the baby and my older children are adjusting fine to the new changes. On another note, I have been eating well, I managed to get a nice, peaceful walk in the other day but (the BIG but) I need to remind myself to take care of my hair! I can say that when I have a lot on my plate, my hair is usually the last thing that gets TLC, believe it or not. This is simply because it already requires so much time and attention that I often put it on the back burner when I have tons to do. And, it's easier to forget about especially since I've been nestled in the house this past week. I know going into the second week will be a lot better as I am slowly adjusting to this new chapter. I have actually been excited to do some cute kind of protective style as I enter into the second week of this challenge. Make sure to check out my Instagram page over the next few days to see what protective style I decide to rock for a little while!

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment