Sunday, May 28, 2017

5 Days Until #30DHHC + Countdown Tip #3!

#30DHHC COUNTDOWN TIP #3

Keep yourself motivated during this challenge! I have a handful of ladies that I faithfully follow and stay up to date with in terms of their health/fitness journey and healthy hair journey. They keep me inspired to take care of my hair so that I can reach my hair goals of reaching longer, healthier hair. Though I am not working out at the moment they get me excited about taking better care of my body soon after I deliver. As a gentle reminder, they are here to motivate us! We are not going to compare ourselves to their lives, bodies and/or hair. We all know people only portray what they want you to see, so keep that in mind. If there are some ladies you enjoy following on social media, turn on your notifications so you can make sure to see their daily posts. Share some of your favorite natural hair and fitness gurus that inspire you on a daily basis!

~Morgan~


::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment