Sunday, May 28, 2017

4 Days Until #30DHHC + Countdown Tip #4!

#30DHHC COUNTDOWN TIP #4

Since we will be exercising 4-5 days out of the week, start to think about some of the workouts you would like to do for the month of June. Maybe there are some activities you have been thinking about but never tried before; many gyms/clubs offer free trials so give them a call and see what they have to offer potential customers. If you plan on doing a workout DVD or going to your local gym, get your workout schedule together now. If you decide you want to be more involved outside (walking the neighborhood/lake, playing with your family outside), do not forget to check the weekly weather in advance. Look at the weeks ahead and plan out your workout and rest days. Do NOT forget about your rest days! They are super-duper important in order for your body to relax and recover after working so hard. Plus, in order to see your best results, rest days are very necessary.

Many of you know I am expecting so my workouts will be very minimal for the month of June as my body heals after having the baby. The plan is for me to do light walks so I can still be mobile and transition my body back into working out. I have my last prenatal appointment coming up in which I will ask my Midwife about starting off small (light 20 minute walks). And, I will confirm whether or not this is okay before getting discharged from the hospital. I will be sharing more of my workout regimen on my Instagram page and YouTube channel. If you have a health/fitness related page, please let me know so I can check it out!

~Morgan~


::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment