Saturday, May 27, 2017

6 Days Until #30DHHC + Countdown Tip #2!

#30DHHC COUNTDOWN TIP #2


Go throughout your kitchen this weekend and get rid of any unhealthy foods. It's best to not have them in your pantry to avoid any temptations. Out of sight, out of mind! Any foods that are not expired can possibly be donated to your local food shelter. Then, make a grocery list of healthy, natural/organic, fresh foods and drinks and head to your grocery store and get to shopping! I highly, highly recommend that you shop when you are not hungry. This way you are more likely to stick with your mission and grocery list.
I'll be sharing some of the foods I eat during this challenge on my Instagram page: @The4cProject, so make sure to follow me over there! 


~Morgan~


::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment