Monday, September 5, 2016

Natural Hair Update

Hi Everyone!

I am so sorry I have not been posting much on here lately but most of my hair updates/pictures are on Instagram, where  I post numerous times throughout the week. I have not been doing too much to my hair anyway. I've been playing around and enjoying bantu knot outs lately so I have been wearing that style quite often. And, other than than my hair has been in a puff with a bang or an afro though I plan to do micro-mini twists some time this week. I've been holding off on installing them as I may have a shoot this week and would dread spending hours and hours doing my hair just to take them out in 1-2 days. But, I am so ready to have twists again! Not just for the break from having to do my hair daily or even every other day but I love the look of mini twists. The way they fall and move is just beautiful! I'm going to visit one of my local beauty supply stores to see if I can find some hair jewels/accessories to decorate my twists with. And, they are the perfect style as we transition into fall. I've been thinking about wearing twists for an extended period of time to get my hair to grow to my ultimate goal length (mid-back) and to just have a simpler approach to my hair. I feel like I have spent the past months just being lazy with my hair which has caused it to suffer some so I just want to be simple with my hair and see how it reacts. And, I also plan to cut down on some of the products I use on my hair. I feel like at this point I have just tried it all with my hair and the simpler approach has always been the best. I'll make sure to keep you all updated on my progress so keep checking back! Have a wonderful day!

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment