Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Trying Another Method to Moisturize My Hair!

Hi Guys! 

For the past few weeks, I have been moisturizing my hair a different way to see if my hair feels softer and moisturized longer. Can you guess what method that is?.....Yup, the LCO Method! As you guys know, I have been doing the LOC Method (leave-in/liquid, oil and cream) for a while now and my hair loves it but I decided to switch it up and try the LCO Method (leave-in/liquid, cream and oil) to see if I notice a difference with my hair. So far, the results are pretty similar but I have found that my hair is slightly softer. I'm going to keep up with the LCO Method for another few months, or longer, and see how my hair likes it (or loves it). But so far, so good! I'll keep you guys updated, of course. And, for the LCO Method, I am still using Mielle Organics' products -- their White Peony Leave-In Conditioner, followed by the Moisturizing Avocado Hair Milk and when using their oil, the Mint Almond Oil.  I do also use an oil blend of my favorite oils. I highly recommend trying Mielle Organics' products if you're looking for a hair care line that really moisturizes the hair and helps it to become healthier! When shopping on their site, use online discount code 4C to receive $$$ off of orders $20 and up! 

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment