Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas & I'm Pregnant!!! :)

Hello! Hello! Merry Christmas to all of you! I am so thankful to be here on this beautiful day and to be celebrating the goodness of Jesus and giving with my family. 

So much has taken place in the last 4 months that has changed my life completely! And, it's all mainly great and even worth the hardships. I'll be doing somewhat of a full update on my YouTube channel very soon......buuuut if you follow me on Instagram you already know one major thing that has happened!! If not, I am expecting another little one and my family and I are really thrilled to be adding another bundle to our bunch! Go check out my Instagram page to read more of my exciting news and to follow my hair journey and (soon to be) pregnancy journey! And, to give you all a little "incentive" for reading today's post, you are the first to know that I'll be recording and uploading new videos on my recent news to be posted starting in January. So, if you are pregnant and looking for a virtual pregnant buddy, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel. Also, don't worry, I will still have hair topics and tutorials coming soon. My Husband just surprised me with a new camera and laptop so I need to learn both and the recording will begin sooner than later! As always, if you have any suggestions (or questions), leave your comments below this post, underneath one of my Instagram pictures or you can simply DM or email me at the4cproject@gmail.com .... I hope you all are enjoying your Christmas!!! 

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment