Friday, October 10, 2014

One Man's Thoughts About My Hair!!!

My Husband and I have been together for over 7 years and he has seen my hair go from relaxed to natural, 
from short to long and everything in between!



I decided to interview him to see what he loves and dislikes (yes, dislikes) about my hair! And he had no clue what questions I was going to ask so all of his answers are as real as it gets. Let's see what the Mister has to say...

1. How would you describe my hair?

Thick...big...and pretty.

2. What do you love most about my natural hair?

The different styles I see you do because you are very creative with your natural hair...I love it!

3. Is there anything that you do not like about my natural hair?

The shedding!

4. Relaxed, natural, short or long -- how do you prefer my hair?

Natural and big! The bigger the better!

5. What is your favorite hairstyle on me? 

The FroHawk; it is so big and sexy!

6. To you, what has been the most surprising thing I have done to my hair?

The big chop! When you cut it all off I was so surprised because I thought your hair was pretty anyway but when you cut it all off I was like 'OH MY GOODNESS!'

7. If you could change or do anything to my hair, what would you do?

I wouldn't change anything. I love it exactly how it is. You are happy with it and I think it is beautiful!

8. If you could name my hair, what would name would it be?

Beauty and the Beast!

9. How many hair products would you say I have purchased and gone through since we have been together?

Oh my Gosh! Ummmm....well over 20, 30...honestly I have no idea. I am sure there have been some that I do not even know about.

10. How would you like to see my hair in a few years?

Bigger! I like for you to be confident. It can be half blue and half red, but as long as you love it and are happy with it, that's what matters.

11. Based off what you hear me talk about when it comes to hair, what have you learned about *my* natural hair or hair in general?

Natural hair is sexy! When done right, it is a symbol of power and it's like you took back the power of your hair...

*****************************************************************************


:: Thanks for reading! ::

Morgan :)

: Check out more of my hair on Instagram! Click there! >> The4cProject :

2 comments:

  1. �� confidence is the best beauty secret. What a cute couple. Great interview!

    ReplyDelete