Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Truth about My Natural Hair Journey...

This post was put written in February but I still wanted to share and I still plan on doing a video on this topic soon...

I will be posting a video on this topic soon but just wanted to very briefly discuss what is really going on with my natural hair journey. So, to keep it short and sweet, I am losing a lot of motivation and starting to pull back from this journey a little bit. I am having a hard time sticking to my regimen and I am using more hair lines and products that I like. My hair and scalp flourish when I am very simple but lately I have been finding myself getting too playful with new products. I find myself putting off my wash days, saying I will wash on Friday but watching as another week goes by. I make more excuses why I put off taking care of my hair. I do plan on making a video about this but wanted to give you all a bit of what is going on with my hair journey, a side you may not see too often from me or other naturals...but this is my truth. I'll make sure to post the link to the video once it is recorded and uploaded. As always, thank you for making it so easy for me to be honest about my hair journey!

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject

No comments:

Post a Comment