Thursday, May 11, 2017

Working on a New Healthy Hair Challenge!

Hi Guys!

I am coming to you with a short and sweet post today! I am sure some of you have seen my most recent video on 'The Truth About My Natural Hair Journey' and I decided that I need to put myself on a healthy hair challenge. Especially with me being pregnant and having my little one very soon it is probably best that I give my hair a break and take care of it while it is in a simple, protective style. So, now I am coming up with a realistic hair challenge that I can keep up with, even with a newborn baby. And, I plan for it to last for a few months. I am sure it will do me some good, not having to deal with my hair too often but still being able to take care of it on a daily basis. Once I have the details posted on this challenge, I will make sure to update you all and give you the information in case you want to join or just have an idea of what I will be doing with my hair. As always, thank you so much for your kind words and support...you all are awesome!

~Morgan~

::Follow Me on Social Media to See My Healthy, Natural Hair Journey::

Instagram: @The4cProject
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The4cProject
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/The4cProject


No comments:

Post a Comment